Brady Douglas, Attorney at Law
Brady Douglas is a lifelong resident of the State of Washington. He graduated from Seattle Pacific University (B.A., 2009) with a degree in Business Administration and received his law degree in 2014 from the University of Washington School of Law (J.D., 2014). He is licensed to practice law in the State of Washington.
Prior to working for the Menzer Law Firm, Brady was an in-house attorney for Amazon. Brady also practiced law at the Seattle offices of Fenwick & West and Karr Tuttle Campbell.
During law school, Brady was a member of the Washington Law Review and served as an extern for Open Door Legal Services. Brady also founded UW’s Husky Wrestling Club and served as a volunteer coach.
Brady has been a volunteer youth wrestling coach since 2007. In his spare time he enjoys spending weekends in Lake Chelan and chasing after his three dogs.
- University of Washington School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence degree, 2014.
- Seattle Pacific University, B.A. in Business Administration, 2009.
- Menzer Law Firm PLLC, Attorney, 2020 – Present.
- Amazon, Corporate Counsel, 2019 – 2020.
- Fenwick & West LLP, Associate, 2015 – 2019.
- Karr Tuttle Campbell, PSC, Associate. 2014 – 2015.
- Emmal, Skalbania, & Vinnedge, Law Clerk, 2011 – 2013.
- Washington State Bar Association, 2014